Wow, what a drive....

OKay, so answer me this: How come I didn't get the original thread that
went with this? Everything I got had a Re: in front of it? And I have no
stories of long drives to tell, but every Waterfest has to count for
something. This year it was 17 hours (for a normally 7 hour trip). I'm
guessing 24 hours next year. Oh, I love an adventure!
Cathy