Wow, what a drive....

ok - my drive stories (not in scirocco's)

longest i can remember are -

Pittsburgh to Colorado Springs, nonstop, 3 drivers in a sedan - i
think 25hrs

lake charles, LA to pittsburgh, PA nonstop (except for gas and
waiting for fog to clear in tennesee for an hour or so), solo, then a
full day of work (8hrs - i think the drive was 21 or 22 hrs).

blake/