OT: Online tires

mavistire.com
  haven't used them but saw some good prices

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  I'd like to buy some tires and have them shipped to my sister (a strange
Xmas present, for sure) I know all about the Tire Rack, but there have
gotta be some cheaper places to buy tires from.
Any Suguestions?
TIA

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy