EIP?

Did Jonas once work at EIP? Or was that somewhere else in MD?

-Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Smith
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:12 PM
To: Chris Bennett
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: EIP?

I don't know about things that they make, but as regards some other dealings
I had with them about 3 years ago:  I should have just bent over a grabbed
my ankles as soon as I walked in.  I probably won't be dealing with them
again.  If they've gotten better/changed, then that's good for them.  Maybe
they don't use sand anymore?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))