It's a boy!!

Yep, our first.  Got home from the hospital today, he spent most of
Saturday and some of Sunday under the tanning lights (he had a little
jaundice, the lights helped).  Everyone is well, he's happy and healthy,
finally realizing what an appetite is, he didn't eat much until today.
Been home 5 hours and we're on his 4th diaper already!
Thanks for all the well-wishing, I'm fired up about being a dad!
Oh, and Julie, let's just call him Chris, shall we?
;)
Nate