Bigass day tomorrow for VA boys

No, not NASCAR... *blechhh*

Chris Bennett is coming into Richmond to look at a 2L
16v motor.  And I am going down to Fayetteville, NC to
see the G60 motor in action.  Then on to Winston Salem
to see what might be my next rocco - an '85 bronze
Mk2, which would be the recipient of the power
transplant.  So, big day for us.

I will then have perhaps one rocco too many.  I think
I already have pissed some people off here with the
two side by side in the apartment parking lot.  I had
a note on it the other day from management that if I
didn't get the tags & various legal stickers on it by
the next day, it would be towed.  Moved my ass after
that.  I'll probably have to park this next rocco at
someone's house.  Ohhhh, the agony of it all....

I think we're both excited.  Too bad we couldn't hook
up together for my drive down in NC.  Hope it goes
well for ya, Chris.

-Phil

'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H