The New Cheapass Family Truckster (Kia alert!)

Not a Volkswagen, but close...a Volvo...our old reliable minivan isn't so reliable anymore, and
it's plain old worn out.

http://tinyurl.com/duh8h

1999 Volvo V70 XC, 5 Cylinder turbo, AWD, ABS/Traction control, leather, sunroof, 3rd seat for the
little stinkers, etc.  Not a single ding.  Has higher miles but you'd never know by looking, was
an executive lease car (thanks Timbo for the carfax).  Has dealer stamps in the service book too.
Bought it well under book value (I had a little help from a friend/business associate of the
dealer).

I just hope it's reliable...it'd cost too much to fix!

Later,

Cheapass Ron

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs