CANDY!

On 8:34:26 am 12/01/05 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> I'm
> >  enjoying some California M&Ms lately, courtesy of one Mr
> >  Potter,
>
> Speaking of that, there was a box on my front porch with
> your name on it.  So nice of you to buy a new suspension
> for the Golf for Christmas.  :p  :p  :p
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
> '96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
> The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts -
> Ehrlich's Law.

Hmm, there wasn't a very clear note for Brad I guess. I asked Mike to
clearly label it "NOT FOR YOU!!!" Now I guess I have to come visit eh? (And
hopefully not disinstall it, LOL) Besides, yellow and blue will look funny
with slate. MUCH better with black. OOOOOH, I can't wait, a real
suspension...what a treat!!!!
Cathy

Cathy