[WTFOT] html vs text emails

"no argument started - or intended."

And your sig is all in uppercase, screaming?

I am using outlook as well, and all I see is good ol' ASCII. So I don't
care. At least have the balls to stand behind your statements, and not run
away screaming like a little girl...

Hahaha. PB is right on this one. But you are right too, (we shall)...lighten
up... :-P

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco