Scirocco 4 sale in VT

I would suggest stopping thinking about that car right there.  I could sum
the condition of the car under the paint in a few 4 letter words, but i will
not, small children might be listening.  But sereously, it was rough, looks
nice now but it wont soon and definatly 4G's + is steep... for this one.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)