scirocco weight

I meant to just put this on.......1982    - 1933 lbs
 I wonder If I can get it on a scale at those truck scales in the inner state?

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Neptuno wrote:
> 1980-81 - 1888 lbs; 1933 lbs (S)

FWIW, my car, S, non-sunroof, 2.0L 16V, 4-speed, no A/C, sound deadening removed, stock dash and
seats, no spare, stock bumpers, no driver, 1/4 tank fuel weighed in at 1975 lbs per the scale at
the dragstrip.

I think the 1933 figure is optimistic, unless the car was totally dry.

Ron