More rocco art - installment number 4 maybe?

So I get to have some freshmen (plebes) here at school (USNA) make me
a bulletin board.  It's complicated navy stuff that I can elaborate on
upon request, but suffice it to say that the theme of my board will
revolve around my car.

As such, this is a 'design study' or sorts.  I'm thinking about doing
a really swoopy and simple drawing on the board that either I can just
do myself or let them do hopefully without screwing it up too badly.

http://www.xgtgx.com/img/charcoalrocc.gif

It actually didn't even take me that long this time.  Made in adobe
illustrator.  Previous illustrations i've done have had a lot of
detail, so this was a fun departure and something that I really want
to play with more.  Also has a lot of potential for blowing up big,
screenprinting, etc...

-Grant-