New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

Don't know exactly where that is, but if you're considering engine
upgrades on a MkI, then this is a site you might want to check out:
www.funksoulkitty.org

Punks suck!  However, punk rock rules!  Sounds like a nice car.  Got pics?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)