Thoughts on Project 82

I'll have to second that emotion!!!!! Sing it baby!!! Nah but really If you have the thing taken appart now then just go ahead and do the pait job so that yuo dont get any surprices later on and do the mechanicals after the paint is finished. If I had to do it I think that is what I would do.

Cheers,
El Tony

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Rhett Farnum wrote:

Would it be worth it to hold off on
> installing
> all of the motor and suspension and finish up the body
> first then
> install everything??
>

> So what do you guys think? Paint now or still wait?

Paint now. You don't want to have to do all this work
AGAIN do you? It's plenty to do the first time without
doing it twice.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172