Thoughts on Project 82

I know I have asked this before but a few things have changed and I
know who will be able to paint my rocco and he will be able to do it
for VERY cheap... here's my post from the 'tex...

WEll, I just found out last weekend that one of my buddies that was in
CO for the summer learned how to paint and is REALLY good at it
(painted another friends body kit and it looks AWESOME!)
I had kind of planned on putting off paint and bodywork until I had
everything together and tuned and then tear it all back down and do
the body and stuff. Since the car is 3/4 of the way I want the car to
be for the body work. Would it be worth it to hold off on installing
all of the motor and suspension and finish up the body first then
install everything??

So what do you guys think? Paint now or still wait?

Rhett