From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of C Boyko
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: MkI dash question

Okay, so here's one for ya...
I got looking at the "good" dash I'm keeping in the closet till the car
gets painted, and notice that it has vents where the ash tray is in my
MkIs. What accounts for the difference, was one from an AC car or
something? Anyone know, or could you look and tell me what you have in
yours? Mine with the ash trays are 79/80 non AC cars, (non S too, with
the wood trimmed dash). Anyway, just curious...

Cathy
79 kolibri green "keeper"
80 Porsche red "no floor special"