Cheap gas

I don't know what to say about gas prices anymore but I have been
playing with this charting thing:

http://twincitiesgasprices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx

It allow a comparison between different cities in US and Canada over the
past few months or years.  I have learned that my friends in Cincy have
been experiencing almost identical jumps and dips to me in the Twin
Cities but that Albany and Bakersfield have been paying more.

The front page of that site shows me where to get the cheapest gas today
but I have never bothered to use it.  The prices change so fast and I
just don't know how I could figure out which gas I get the best mileage
with before it's not the cheapest.  Or it is or whatever.

Here's the national (+Hockeyland) version of that:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

/Disclaimer/
I'm sure they're full of ads which I can't see but I am in no way
endorsing or associated with these sites except to introduce you to a
way to waste time or save money or waste money but save time or prevent
you from wrestling alligators or raising emus.