I'm back!!!

Hey folks!! Missed ya!! I finally got a new computer!! So back to
regular posting for me!! THe Scirocco is still in pieces because of
the house my brother and I are working on isn't done yet, although I
have begun to order and collect the pieces I am/was in need of. I do
need to get rid of a bunch of stuff also but I will post that in
another thread so we don't all get really confused (not that it will
actually prevent confusion but it might help.) Can't think of anyhting
else to add, just that I missed reading the list daily!!

Rhett