The new 86 - looks like I WON'T get screwed this time! :)

--- "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark - wondering when it'll be a "sin" to drive Mk2's in
> the winter...  :)

Well, I've wintered the '86 for the last time, this year
took a visible toll.  I've seen a few Mk 2s that are
getting rot in the same killer places as the Mk 1s did, so
if you're driving in the winter in an Mk 2, keep an eye on
it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs