Can I get a pice check at register 2?

Trying to finalize this inteerior parts deal... the dorocards are for
a car with power windows - that means the holes in the doors are
square -  so for my winding windows I'd be faced with the "roud
peg/square hole situation... any
thoughts/ideas/suguestions/questions/comments/concerns?

TIA,
Greg
On 8/15/05, Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I'm looking to continue the leatherizing of my car... (the seat fiasco
> was part one). Got a line on leather front and rear doorcards, and rear
> seat, godo condition. Asking price is $250, they are supposedly near mint.
> Is this reasonable, or should I argue it?

I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.
-Anson