Dyno day..

Correct, the 3a is an audi 2.0 block.  I don't know how that compares
to the rest of your enginee build-up, best leave that to the experts
of the list.
Personally, that day made me want to have the head ported and
polished, as nates car has that and it pulls so much more nicely, and
I want the 5th gear conversion, as my car sort of tops out at 75ish..
80 is just unplesant.