ETKA request

Trying to diagnose why the front of my drivers seat shifts when cornering in
a spirited fashion, I discovered that there are supposed to be two
plastic/rubber thingies that attach to the front seat bracket (where the
front'back adjustment rail is). They're missing (having fallen into many
tiny pieces) from my drivers side, and after comparing, I oculd use new ones
on the passenger side too.
Anyone know the part number/name of these? Where to get them, does the
stealership carry them?
I'm also looking for the hoop prop clip - saw it online just days before
mine broke!
 (or should I look for hood lifts?)
 In other Scirocco notes, with rogers help installed Chineese handles
yesterday.. cool! Nice inexpensive upgrade. Wish me luck, as the drivers
seat has been yanked and is going off to the upholstry shop for a leather
re-do (the new chapter in the Scirocco seat fiasco.. mom and dad pony up
some $$ to Cover their @$$)
 TIA
 Greg

--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.