Public thank you to Gordy Stedman

Thanks for the props, glad to see your plug made it.  I had never been
over to the Mopar side of the junkyard, that was cool:)  I might be
getting a load of used scirocco parts (fingers crossed) from someone
disgarding them and a lot of them are MK2 which I have no use for.  I
will post what I get and I will most likely just charge a minimal
finders fee and the shipping.  I also usually hit my local junkyard on
the weekend so just let me know if you are looking for anything.  The
yard usually does not have any cars newer than 95 but they did have a
light blue 82 and a brown 83 scirocco.  Do not know why they were in
the yard since the bodies looked straight.  I guess they cold not find
anyone that wanted them:(  I did score a 89 GLI 140 mph, 8K rpm gague
cluster with trip computer in it for $15 and a set of 16V plug wires
for $5.  A2s make such great parts cars!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3