Subject: Re: Ever dream about Sciroccos?

I heard I'd missed this thread. How sad is that, when I'm offline for a
week and I still know about a thread about car dreams? Anyway, way back
before I had a MkI, I had a dream about driving a 1.8T MkI in "Sunset
Pearl", my favorite 'House of Colours' colour. Oddly, I couldn't think of
others, but I know there have been a lot of sleepless nights over these
cars, they always seem to present me with some sort of new problem to
solve.
Though today was about smiling, I drove them both and enjoyed every minute
of it. Loved the dream about NOS obscure parts. Eventually I'll dig back to
the others.
Cathy