Tear Down order for Rod, Main Bearing Caps, etc?

I have all the externals off my 2.0l block and I am ready to tear down
the internals.  I was checking Bentley before proceeding and in
particular was checking to see if there was an order to the tear down of
the connecting rod caps, the main bearing caps or the front and rear oil
seal carriers.  I know there is an order for removing the cam bearing
caps and the head bolts however; I did not see one for the lower half of
the motor.
I plan on removing the two bearing caps from the two pistons that happen
to be at the top of the cylinder first.  Next, I plan to rotate the
motor so that the two remaining pistons are at the top and then remove
these two.  Next, I was going to remove the oil seal carriers and
finally the main bearing caps.  How does this order sound?  Any tricks
or tips, pitfalls to watch out for?
Thanks, Rick.

As a side note, I know that basically everything is a matched set.
Pistons to cylinders, piston pins to pistons, rods to rod caps and main
caps to mains.