Subject: Re: Ever dream about Sciroccos?

In a message dated 8/16/05 7:24:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
Just the night before last I had a dream that I was suddenly in a long line
of tourists at the Wolfsburg plant, and looking down from a third floor balcony
at the new VW's being built on the line ,when suddenly there were only a few
of us in an old stock parts room filled only with the most obscure Scirocco
old stock accessories I could imagine,(slightly used Oettinger bits, unused
styling items, spoilers and stuff that were designed and built but never used so
they were one-offs, etc.) most had part numbers on them and appeared
purchasable, so I ask the first guy I saw with a lab coat if he can give me any prices
and he says he is busy working on a computer problem. Then suddenly my WIFE is
there to say "that's why I am here"!,  but I am busy too!  When I looked back
the other people in the group had all but ran off with the goods! Now that was
a frustratrating dream. Michael