Newest addition to the list family

Ok.  Have to let everyone in, now that it is home.  A few weeks ago this
was posted on the tex for sale in Charlotte, NC (about three hours drive
from my place.) It sat for several weeks with no interest.  I pm'ed the
guy and told him not to crush it I'd pick it up if it came to that.  He
pm'ed me two weeks ago and told me to come pick it up, his wife wanted
it gone.  I got back home last night with it.

The low down. It's and 80 S with 114K miles.  Haven't been able to check
it out in detail, but there is minimal surface rust in a couple spots
near the front upper radiator support.  It isn't running at the moment,
but sounds like the timing is off.  Front seats are pretty ragged, but
the rears look great. It will need new paint and I have already removed
the stickers on the doors.

Saved one from the bone yard and all it cost was a tank and a half in
the Chevy and a tow dolly rental.  All told expenditures is $138.

Woo Hoo...  (Like I needed another project, but this one is going to
make a great daily driver when it is finished.)

<http://www.drunkhourphoto.com/uploads/IMG_3232.JPG>

<http://www.drunkhourphoto.com/uploads/IMG_3233.JPG>

<http://www.drunkhourphoto.com/uploads/IMG_3234.JPG>

<http://www.drunkhourphoto.com/uploads/IMG_3236.JPG>