Tornado damage

This is a photo of the damage done to the house we're building in
Stoughton, WI (the circled property).  The damage was quite extensive,
including the complete roof structure above the garage and screened-in
porch which are completely gone, and every window was destroyed or
completely disappeared. "Our" house was lucky, though, the structure
looks to be salvagable (the house is built out of concrete), but most of
the other houses nearby are completely destroyed.  You never think
something like this will hit so close to home.  I haven't seen the
damamge in person yet, possibly next week.

<http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/Damage.jpg>
<http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/damage%20large.jpg>

Nate