I Just Want To Thank Adam A.K.A Foxx (in a box)

Adam I want to thank you for the parts that I got from you. The reason I am sending this out over the whole list is because I want everyone to know that Foxx (in a box)
 is a great person who gave me a great price on products that I probably could no have found anywhere else but on this list. While my car in not back to the condition it was before I was broken into I would dearly like the thank all the people that have responded to my call for help.
Again Thanks to all of you, you know who you are.

Dan Simons
'83 Mars Red/ Orange Sunfade Rocco