Ran my car at mission raceway last night!

So there was a big drag event last night. Its part of a three day event
before the great canadian vw show on sunday. I decided to drag race my 1.8T
scirocco because I was curious what I would run in the 1/4 mile.

You don't want to know what I ran my first run down the track because it was
awful, lets just say everything decided to go wrong. My second run however
went very well. Other then my reaction time I didn't do to bad.

R/T:        1.042
60 foot:   2.507
330:        6.375
1/8:        9.536
1000:    12.288
1/4:      14.624
MPH:      96.57

As you can see my reaction time sucked, but for my first time ever racing I
don't think I did to bad. If I get better I think I could hit a high 13.

Also my intercooler was heat soaked all night, Its not even insulated
properly. I also have a bad misifiring problem.

Kevin