Fw: Re: Mk2 headliner available anywhere?

Hopefully the headliner alone would be a little less than $2,200.

Mark
1987 Scirocco 16V (Flash!), 1982 Scirocco (Knife!), 1981 Scirocco S (Project X), 1978 Scirocco (Spoon!), 1987 Golf GT, 2003 Beetle (Heavy)
www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm (about 8 years out of date)