Mike got an emaducation

You little actually bitch man-hore.... Congratulations you big gooffffff!!!! I really mean it. From all of us that for some reason diviated from the path of schooling for many life reasons and are now in the process of getting there!!

Big Congrats!!

Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, and BTW, I received an interesting letter today:

It reads:

"Dear Michael:

"Congratulations on the successful completion on your
degree requirements. Your diploma is now available
for pick up."

I guess, as of today, I is a colledge gradumamit.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)