I almost got an erection...

Top gear (good)
Ferraris (better)
That Dry British Whit [TM] (best!)
Pink Floyd (Icing on the cake)

I don't think I've seen a better episode.

I thought about asking this last week, but chickened out.  Now that
I'm intoxicated (NOT DRUNK!, mind you) and slightly turned on, I'll
ask:

Who else loves this show?  (And I know it's somewhat popular among
this crowd given this last Cincy's movie night!)

BTW, I counted ayt least 9 song/album name ref's whilst Jeremy was
driving Nick's F50.  Any different counts?  Hell, any other Pink Floyd
fans out there who watched the show tonight and noticed them?

And on the topic of Nick and his F50, I really REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! want
to be on the list he's on: "Hi, Mr. Mason?"  "Yes?"  "We just built
250 custom Ferraris and decided that we'd ask you if you wanted one
before we sell it on what little open market can afford it." "Well,
er... yes,... um,... sure, I'll take one.  But, I'll still fly the
helicopter before driving the car."

Hell, I DID get an erection!

And finally, to quote that awesome AM drunk dialer about awesome cars:  FUCK!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)