A few parts for sale

Got some parts for sale on the Poortex in case you guys were interested
in them.  I'll take you guys' priority over the knuckle-draggers on the
'tex if you want any of these parts.  The parts arent that special at
all, but maybe someone will see something they need.  Most offers
accepted, maybe even trades if you have some stuff that can match the
level of bad-assness of these pristene parts.  I'd really like to sell
the wheels, so anyone that wants them let me know.  I have more pics of
them as well.  I got them from Daun a few years back, so you know their
pedigree.

Eric Person
86.5 pimpmobile