From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:15 PM
Subject: I got BURNED for the 81S... :(

The guy I bought the 81S off of in Florida Paypal'ed me back my money
today and said that someone local offered him $200 more.  I'm SO
pissed right now...

Is this even legal?  I have a receipt from Paypal confirming that I
paid the guy for the Scirocco - he accepted the payment...  Should be
a done deal, no?  Anyone know if I have any legal recourse here?

He's refusing to answer my calls, and hasn't responded to my email...

Pissed,

Mark.
75
80 S