For those interested in shipping overseas...

Hey all,
  Sometime back, I asked if anyone had any wisdom about shipping something overseas.  I stumbled on an answer; look up 'freight forwarders' on the web, or in your local phone book.

  With all the containers going here, there and everywhere these days, I know there had to be answer.  'Freight forwarders' is the answer.  What was going to cost me 1100.00 to ship something to a fellas' door in the UK., is prolly going to end-up costing no more than 450.00 USD.

  I doubt this would help anyone right now, but hopefully it will help someone, somewhere, sometime...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...