Bad news!! Now; R32s

Roger concha wrote:

> other than actually owning one, I would love to put a set of R seats
> in the rocco

The seats are the WORST part of the car IMHO, the only thing I'd change.

Early press in Europe when the car was first released was harsh on the
seats, everybody hated them.  Here in the USA we almost got the awesome
Recaros from the 20th AE GTI rather than the R32 Konig seats.. but
didn't happen.  The suckers are excruciatingly uncomfortable after about
an hour of seat time.  Other than that - the car rocks!

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ