Good night, Good morning,and then...(longish)

> From: "Jeff" <scorpio71@charter.net>
> Date: 2005/08/15 Mon PM 03:37:38 EDT

 Without many real tools here, the visual inspection
> and comparison would have to do. Along comes the idea, how about just
> running more pressure through them than they will see everyday. In the hopes
> that some of the garbage keeping me from my usual enjoyment of driving would
> be dislodged, I gave it a shot.

Not always, but sometimes you can get a better spray pattern by rapping on the side of the injector with say a big wrench.  Material has lodged itself in the sprays' way indeed.  I am also a big fan of Chevron Techron.  I have even soaked injectors in it with good results...

Beyond that, sorry to hear of your trials...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...