[OT] problems w/a PA title?

Do tell us in a follow up about how things turned out.

El Tony/Neptuno, El capitan, el loco, el mas cabron!! Oh and Rodolfos Dad

Marko <marquez337@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks Neptuno & Jeff for getting back to me on this.

I am in NYState, and now I have to send the title back
to the seller, if he is cooperative. A PA title has to
be notorized when the seller signs it. NY DMV won't
accept it as is.

I can't get tags and the jetta is insured a/o Friday
last. I am less worried about the 20days thing and
more concerned with hearing back from the seller now.

Marko

--- Jeff wrote:

> I live in GA, but had a similar issue. I had my 79
> for almost two years
> before I got the title in my name. Just had to pay a
> late fee of $10. Good
> luck, Jeff

87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta GL