OT-Window Tinting

I got pulled over in Ilinois for having tinted windows, does that count?
After the 1st cop seen I had a Wisconsin License he said to the 2nd cop
never mind it is leag in Wisconsin. Then he turned to me and said we thought
you were a couple gang bangers as we sat there in our shirt and ties. We
were on a business trip to Rockford from Buffalo Grove.
 Anyways there is a palce here in waukesha the does a great job. I have seen
two cars that they have done and the job was good. They also warranty it for
life and are pleasant to talk with.