From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Chad Eatock
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:32 PM
To: Sciroccolist
Subject: Intake for 2.0l

So the 2.0l upper intake manifold I received with my motor has a large
hole in it from being smashed at some point.  I have the lower intake
and it seems to be in good shape....I also have the upper and lower
intake from my 1.8l in good condition....are these intakes the same?
Can I throw the whole 1.8l intake setup on my 2.0l with no mods or
problems?

Chadster16v