Now DPR problems:Re: Whats this wire?

Ok. So its a test lead.
Damn. I was hoping I'd forgot to put some thing back during the motor
transplant.
I checked the connectors at the DPR and the Pot on the top of the A/F box
and the wires looked good. flexible and no cracks.

The DPR current is still at ~9ma and does not change when the A/F adj is
turned or fluctuate when reved.
The O2 reads 0.58v.

Stumped.

Julie Macfarlane