Check this out!

On 3:32:17 am 08/11/05 "Brian Haygood" <haygood@myway.com> wrote:

> There is a copyright with the company name and what seems to be a
> phone number on the shirt.  Ask the seller and maybe you can find the
> original design.  Otherwise I bet one of our talented listers could
> make up a design.
>

> It would be cool to have a shirt for every 5 years or so showing the
> full model line.  Starting in '80 and going every 5 years should catch
> every major model of every car, wouldn't it?  I bet you could sell some
> o dat at waterfest and whatnot.

Well, 80's not early enough for the love in my life, but I guess it would
be close enough to 79. I imagine this group would go for one with
early/late MkIs on one side and 8V/16V on the other. And the trademark
Nazis would no doubt gripe about selling anything "pertaining to products
of VWoA" at waterfest, but who knows. Where's Brett, maybe next year's
cincy shirt? I've been thinking of doing one with the various A1
headlight/grilles and the slogan "What should I wear today?. I may get on
that today.

Cathy

Yahoo! - make it your home page <br>____________________________________