[OT] How to make a challenging miniature golf hole in your trunk

Spewey:
Maybe you need to talk to Daun about the new Frenchman in his life. The
Slegato had a real nice "water hazard" in the trunk before he drained it.
May as well make the course challenging. And I heart the list too, it IS a
big enough trunk for a golf course after all.

Cathy