Slegato acquisition - part 1 (long)

Absolutly no shit about that...... We have to get some things in order before H2O.... Rodolfo is limping. Freeking suspension is shot and I need to get that doen, plus is giving me crappy gas milage

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
There has been far too little of tha ttime for all the MD people!
Who's got work they need done?!? We need another tech day!