3A rebuild?

The 3A I got recently emits blue smoke out of the tail pipe and has
180k original miles on it.  Compresion test was between 195-180 on all
4.  Tried to do a leak down test but buddy did not have all the right
equipment.  I am guessing the rings are bad and oil is being burnt.  I
am going to swap out my 1.8L in my car right now and use the JH head
with the 3A.  I know very little about bottom ends.  If the rings are
bad do I need to get the block bored out and will it need sleeves?  Do
I need to buy new oversized pistons and rings or do they make
oversized rings that will work with existing pistons?  If it needs to
get disassembled and go to a machine shop should I look at finding a
different crank, rods or pistons?  I do not want to spend a lot of
money and need it to be reliable and able to pass emissions test but
am always looking for a few extra ponies.  Anyone ever do this and
have a ball park price?  Thanks for your help.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3