nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

I am so tempted to bid on this. Partly to piss off some of the other
motorheads in the neighborhood. For the $100 bucks, I figure it'dbe a great
car to practice/learn mechanics on w/o messing up my daily driver.
Best part is, the parents offered a spot in the garage (or backyard) but
after the seat fiasco I'm a little nervous about that... lol.