Belts are Squealing...

With the quality overall, I agree.  I know the hoses actually a bit too stiff in comparison to factory ones, they are good about breaking the necks on the radiators.
I can't criticize the belts though.

Perhaps they were loose to begin with, got glazed, and stayed crappy through their life?  I dunno, just a thought...

David