Google Earth Placemark: 1353 Gurneyville Rd, Wilmington OH 45177.kmz

Tonight, I found this shot of my parent's house.  Since these pics are
a few years old, it very well could be from when I lived there.  In
the pics, you'll see my red 16v and my dad's yellow bug.

http://www.cqcshoppe.com/shhh/my_car_ge.jpg
http://www.cqcshoppe.com/shhh/my_car_ge2.jpg