Wide Band O2 Sensor

On 8/7/05, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone installed one of these? Which is better brand vs. cost of course.
> Can you leave them in all the time? I'm thinking about mounting one
> permanently if possible.

I bought an Innovate LM-1 WBo2 system, and am happy with the purchase.
 It uses the cheaper Bosch LSU4 o2 sensor, and is well regarded as a
good product.  They can be left in the vehicle and run constantly.  I
bought mine before they came out with a model that incorporates a
gauge, but I may mount it to be visible from the cockpit...

HTH,

Mark
75
80 S
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt - soon to be VW powered...